Hello Readers! Today’s topic is about how to make homemade lip scrub, why scrub is important and what are the benefits of it.
Lip scrub is a key element to remove cracks, dead skin and to make them smooth and hydrated. Just like our body and face needs exfoliation, our lips also need a little care to give them a perfect shape. Every girl aims for rosy lips but, it is not that easy to achieve in these days due to smoking, sun exposure and production of excess melanin. As you all know Sugar is the main ingredient to make a lip scrub. Are you wondering to know how it helps to get rosy lips? Then, continue reading this article. Sugar being natural abrasive, the small particles of it work as an excellent exfoliator to give you healthy and pinkish lips.
It can remove the blackness from your skin when used with lemon as a scrub. Making your own lip scrub is super easy and fun. You don’t need to worry even if you swallow, as it contains all natural ingredients it is safe.
Due to the busy schedule, we always prefer to buy the products. But, it won’t take much time of yours, it hardly takes a few minutes to make this homemade scrub.
Let’s get started.
1. Vanilla Lip Scrub:
- 1 tbsp of Organic sugar
- 1/2 tsp Unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp Sweet Almond oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Raw Organic Honey
Directions to make Vanilla lip Scrub :
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients, mix and stir together with a spoon or spatula to get a bit creamy texture.
- Store your lip balm in a glass jar.
2. Pumpkin Lip Scrub:
- 1/8 cup Organic Brown Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Organic Coffee grounds
- 2 tablespoons organic canned pumpkin (or homemade pumpkin puree)
- 1 tea spoon local honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon shea butter
- nutmeg (just a sprinkle or optional)
Directions to make Pumpkin lip Scrub :
- In a bowl add Brown sugar, pumpkin, coffee grounds and blend them well using a spoon.
- Add honey, coconut oil, shea butter, and nutmeg. Stir continuously to make sure all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Your Lip scrub is ready! Transfer the finished product into a glass jar, keep it in the fridge to preserve it for a longer time.
3. Chocolate butter Scrub:
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp shea butter
- 1/2 tbsp sweet almond oil
- 1tsp cocoa powder
Directions to make chocolate butter Scrub:
- In a bowl add sugar and shea butter with the help of a spoon.
- Now add sweet almond oil to the mixture and cocoa powder.
- Blend all the ingredients well with a spoon, your lip scrub is ready to use!
4. Coconut and Honey Scrub:
- 1tbsp of coconut oil
- 1tbsp of honey
- 5drops of Essential Oil
- 2tbsp of Sugar
Directions to make Coconut and Honey Scrub :
In a bowl add coconut oil and honey first, add sugar into it and add 5 drops of your favorite essential oil to it and mix well.
5. Bubblegum Scrub:
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 drops of bubblegum Flavouring
- 3 drops of Food Color
Directions to make Bubblegum Scrub :
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir it to make a perfect scrub
Try making this homemade lip scrub, save your money and pamper your lips with this amazing DIY’s.
Apply the scrub every day on your lips, rub in a circular motion for 2 minutes then rinse with lukewarm or normal water.
If you have tried any of this, let us know about your favorite project in the comments section.