Today, we have come up with Top makeup brands in the world. When it comes to makeup, not only you want to look at your best but also consider about its effects on your skin. If you’re a regular makeup user, then you would know how the harsh chemicals in the makeups may affect your skin. Hence, it is very important to choose your makeup carefully when you’re selecting your makeup brand. Remember, a makeup brand that works for your friend, might not work for you, because every skin type is different. The best way to choose a makeup brand is to try it in a small portion at the back of your hand and see if you are allergic to any of them.
If you’re planning to use a makeup for the first time and not sure of which brand to go for, then here is a quick guide for you. The safe bet for you will be to choose a product from one of the top makeup brands in the world. Products of reputed brands are usually safe to start with. Want to know which are the top makeup brands in the world? Check below!
5 Top makeup brands in the world
1. MAC – MAC is probably the most popular makeup brands in the world. It is considered to be among the top three makeup brands in the world. The company is headquartered in New York, but they have stores in all major cities across the world. They have an impressive range of makeups, that you can’t afford to miss. The most unique part about MAC stores is they have professional makeup artists who can advise you on the right product suitable for your skin tone.
2. Estee Lauder – One of the oldest makeup companies in the world. The brand was launched in 1946 and is now considered to be one of the top makeup brands in the world. They have an impressive range of products made out of top-quality ingredients that can be applied on sensitive skin too.
3. L’Oreal – From foundation to lip gloss and blushers to eyeliners, L’Oreal offers great products at an affordable price. A must to have in your wardrobe if you use makeup daily. Although they have both makeup and skin care products, their show stopper is Naked Collection.
4. Maybelline – Another veteran in the industry, known for their vibrant products aimed towards the young population. The company’s first product was mascara but they soon to other products.
5. Chanel – Chanel is the brand formed by the famous designer Coco Chanel. The high street fashion house started with their premium product “The Little Black Dress”. Today, they have an impressive range of beauty and makeup products under their brand name.
Most of these brands have their outlets across the world. Alternatively, you can purchase them online too.
Let us know what is your favorite makeup brand?