Pores are natural and you cannot get rid of it permanently. But, yes there are some effective ways to reduce large pores naturally. Every women’s face is covered with tiny hairs which will be in yellow color and we often called as peach fuzz. Each hair follicle has a pore at the top of it. Most often pores comes from genetically and there other causes for pores can be oily skin.
There are various issues that make your pores look larger is due to oil, and dirt. Skin cells clog them and it expands the size. Mostly pores can be noticed on congestion-prone oily skin. There are two types of pores. One release oil called sebum and the other sweat. When oil combines with dirt or makeup, it blocks the pores. This will make it look bigger if the pore is remained blocked and it develop the pimple.
Here are some best and effective ways to reduce your pores naturally:
1.Wash your Face Twice a day:
- Washing your face twice a day in the morning and evening helps to remove excess oil from your skin and it helps to remove dirt. Being a oily skin, I wash my face more than 4times a day and I always use tissues to wipe off the excess oil formed on my face. Having a habit of washing face is good and essential.
Exfoliation involves the removal of dead skin cells of the outermost surface of the skin. Exfoliation is essential part of skin care regime. Its good to exfoliate your skin at least weekly once or twice. Choose a exfoliator that contains salicylic acid, which acts as natural acid that helps to release oil and dirt from the pores. Exfoliate your Face weekly once or twice
3. Choosing Water based products:
- Using water based products avoids extra oil getting into the pores. It
- keeps your skin non greasy and it will get absorbed very quickly. It makes you feel lighter and it contains olive oil and glycerin which nourish you skin.
4. Choosing gel based cleansers
- To reduce pores and production of more oil, one should use gel based cleansers. This cleanser will work to clear away impurities of your skin and prevent from breakouts.
5. Choose gel based Moisturizer and use daily
- Gel based moisturizer is good for oily skin. It wont contain oil and they are light weight. It hydrates your skin and wont leave your skin greasy. Using moisturizer daily helps to keep your skin hydrating, smooth and reduce pore enlargement.
6. Applying Clay mask:
- Clay masks helps to remove excess oil and dirt from skin. It good for oily skin persons to use weekly once or twice. It remove the shine and oil from the face immediately. There are so many clay masks available in the market. But I would suggest to go with L’Oreal pure clay mask which is very effective for Oily Skin.
- You can buy from the amazon link given below https://amzn.to/2HExqBF
7. Always remove makeup before you go to bed
- It very essential to remove your makeup and clean your face before you go to bed. Sleeping with make up overnight can block the pores due to oil, makeup and bacteria.
8. Wear Sunscreen Before you step out
Apply sunscreen everyday at least when you step out . Skin damage can happen not only due to Sun rays but also via computers. Your computer screen, fluorescent lights, and just every little UV ray coming through the windows still penetrate your skin.
To get healthy skin eat well, Drink plenty of water exercise regularly