Cannes film festival is not just about movies, but about glitz and glamour too. Fashionistas across the world look forward to this event to catch a glimpse of what the celebs are wearing and what’s the fashion trend on the red carpet. From stilettos to silhouette highlighting gowns, the world looks up to their favourite celebrities, the trendsetters and the show stoppers. While some celebrities awe us with their choice of clothes and accessories, some fashion statement goes terrible wrong and thus becoming the talk of the town. If you’re wondering who was the best and the worst dressed in the recently concluded Cannes festival 2019, then let’s take a quick look at the list.
The Best Dressed at Cannes Red Carpet
1. Olivia Culpo looked ethereal in her Ralph & Ruso couture gown. The detailed curve-hugging gown had a fishtail, that awed everyone at the event.
2. Shanina Shaik’s plunging bodysuit with Nigora Tabayer jewellery and Roger Vivier sandals awestruck everyone. She is definitely, one of the top dressed in Cannes 2019.
3. Bollywood’s very own Kangana Ranaut made everyone jaw-dropped with her Michael Cinco regal gown.
4. Sonam Ahuja has always been known as a trendsetter and going off beat. While her peers adorned themselves in pretty gowns, she chose a pantsuit designed by Ralph and Ruso.
5. Elle Fanning became the show stopper as she appeared in a strapless Reem Acra gown. Her cape stole the show and that was studded with more than 225 carats of Chopard jewels. We loved her ensemble.
The Worst Dressed Red Carpet Looks
1. Priyanka Chopra appeared in the red carpet wearing a body-hugging sequin gown with a thigh-high slit. The gown designed by Roberto Cavalli got quite basing from the fraternity and got labelled as worst dressed in 2019.
2. Aishwarya Rai is a veteran and a regular at Cannes. She appeared in a mermaid-like Jean Louis Sabaji gown. She received quite a troll for her dressing.
3. Deepika Padukone, another regular at Cannes, too couldn’t make to the best-dressed list in 2019. Her bold green Giambattista Valli gown couldn’t do the trick for her this year.
4. Marion Cotillard who appeared in a Balmian crop top, shorts, cape denim paired with boots, couldn’t appeal to many.
Who did you find the best and worst dressed in Cannes 2019? Comment to let us know!