Hello Readers! Do you have a wart on your body right now? If yes, this article is going to help you to destroy warts naturally. They are a transmitted infection caused by specific strains of the Human papillomavirus (HPV). According to research, a range of type of warts has been identified, with different shapes.
Types of Warts:
- Common Warts: These are very common on hands due to the roughened surface which looks in skin color. They can grow anywhere on the body, known as Palmer.
- Flat Warts: These are smooth, flattened and small which are present in skin colored and can occur in large numbers. Can appear on Face, Neck, Hands, Knees, and Wrists.
- Filiform or Digitate wart: A finger or thread like a wart, most commonly grow on the face, especially on eyelids or near to lips.
- Genital Wart: These are soft growth that appears on Genitals caused by sexually transmitted infections of HPV.
- Plantar Warts: These occur on hands or on the soles of the feet but, sometimes it will be very painful.
- Periungual Warts: Appears around the fingernail and toenails.
How to destroy warts naturally in just few weeks:
- Duct Tape:
Cover the wart with silver duct tape for six days, soak the wart in water to remove gently and leave the wart exposed for 12 hours.
- Banana Peels and garlic:
Apply 3 to 4 drops of Tea tree oil before you cover the wart with banana peel or garlic. Place the tape over a wart to fix the banana peel or garlic.
Do this process every day before you go to bed. Once the wart begins to die it turns into black and falls off after some weeks.
- Apple Cider Vinegar:
Soak a cotton ball in vinegar and apply it over the wart. Secure it with a tape or band-aid.
Apply some Honey on the wart and rub gently and leave it overnight covered with a band-aid.
Some important points to follow when you have a wart.
- Do not scratch or cut off the wart as it causes infection and can spread easily to other places.
- Do not operate on your own. If you want to get rid of it immediately, I would suggest you consult a doctor to remove via surgery or as per medications if any.
- Consult your doctor when you are pregnant or feeding a child. Whether you treat by natural remedies or any.
There is no need to spend money on expensive skin-care products filled with chemicals when there are natural ingredients in your kitchen that can do the job even better!