Fenugreek is not only a flavour enhancer in your cooking, but it has many other benerfits too for hair and skin. What many of us are not aware of is, fenugreek if applied on hair regularly can stimulate hair growth. So, if you have been tired of your thinning hair, then try these amazing fenugreek mask for hair growth and get lustrous hair growth without spending a bomb in cosmetic treatments.
Here is how you can use Fenugreek for Faster hair growth.
1. Soak the seeds overnight and drink the water empty stomach in the morning. This helps to boost hair growth.
2. Dandruff problem? Make a paste of fenugreek seeds and yoghurt. Apply the mix three times a week to keep your dandruff at bay.
3. To treat hair fall problems, soak fenugreek overnight. Next day, grind it to make a paste. Add lemon juice to the paste and give a massage to your hair. Leave the mixture on your hair for some time and then wash it off.
4. Split hair ends can inhibit hair growth. If you are suffering from split end problem, apply fenugreek paste regularly in your hair for lustrous hair growth.
5. Soak fenugreek seeds overnight. Make a paste and add a spoon of apple cider vinegar. The mixture is a great remedy for oily hair.
6. Boil curry leaves and sets it aside. To it, add soaked fenugreek seeds. Blend them for keeping your premature hair in check along with having lustrous hair growth.
7. Fenugreek seeds work great as a natural hair conditioner too! Soak a few seeds overnight and next morning make a paste. Wash your hair with shampoo and apply the paste as a conditioner. Leave the mixture for some time, then wash it off for faster hair growth.
8. Heat coconut oil in a bowl and add a few fenugreek seeds to it. When the seeds turn red, remove it from heat and allow to cool down. Take out the seeds and massage your scalp with the lukewarm oil for hair growth.
9. Fenugreek works wonder for an itchy scalp. Soak the seeds overnight. Make a paste with egg yolk and apply as a hair mask. Keep it for 30 minutes and shampoo your hair.
10. Apply fenugreek seed paste mixed with coconut milk and apply on hair as a mask for lustrous hair growth.
11. Boil fenugreek seed. Strain it and leave it overnight. Apply the next day. Do it regularly to promote hair growth.
12. Fenugreek seeds boiled with coconut oil makes a great hair mask. To it add a bit of curd if you have an itchy scalp. Apply regularly for hair growth.
Let us know your experience by commenting below. We would love to hear from you.